Pages

Monday 15 August 2011

when it comes to my destiny

I got HS222-B(Hons) in medical imaging at uitm puncak alam.Yes again i will be in puncak alam. so i will be there for 5 years include my foundation last sem. setia btol aku kat puncak alam.
I was thankful bcoz this was what i want.but afraid and nervous still with me all the time when i was thinking about it. recently,many of my friends got medic whether in malaysia or overseas.i envy with all of them but i pray good for them.before this my mission will be a doctor or dentist one day.i love to help people,medicine and science of course something that connected with handle of our lives. after went through my foundation now i knew it was not as simple as you see.so i changed my mind and choose the course that i have capability on it.so i can be master for it.why i must suffered myself on the thing that i was the weakest.it wasted my time.at the end i got nothing in my hand.i tried to accept my destiny in this course.i hope i can do it excellent then i can work outside of my country insyallah.


those are subjects i will learn in my first sem.so please pray for me...im begging..huhuuuuu...

i told my mother i wanted badly medic course.for a whole day i stayed in my room(kononye mrajok).then my mom said ina just follow your destiny,maybe you will be good in it.i nodded. i hope what my mom said will become true. insyallah....

ya...it will be intersting course you will handle radioactive stuff,ya it will dangerous...so watch out guys..hahahaa....




p/s: a lot of grammar mistakes.so juz read n ignore.hahahaaa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Close your eyes. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And Web Hosting Reviews.